On 30/10/2013 01:33, Piet van Oostrum wrote:
Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Please provide hard evidence to support your claims or stop posting this
ridiculous nonsense.  Give us real world problems that can be reported
on the bug tracker, investigated and resolved.

I think it is much better just to ignore this nonsense instead of asking for
evidence you know you will never get.

A good point, but note he doesn't have the courage to reply to me but always to others. I guess he spends a lot of time clucking, not because he's run out of supplies, but because he's simply a chicken.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence