"William Ray Wing" <w...@mac.com> wrote in message news:mailman.1934.1383320554.18130.python-l...@python.org...

If you look here:   http://wiki.wxpython.org/MatplotlibFourierDemo

A suggestion that I would like to add is that when people make "Demo" programs like that available they might want to create exe versions that people can download and try without installing the original programming language. However, there might have been an exe version at that Web site and I just didn't see it.

I myself use expendable backup computers (Windows XP) for testing new exe programs so that problems are not created for my primary computer. If something goes wrong on one of the backup systems it is simply told to go back to an earlier restore point.