On 07/11/2013 21:45, Joel Goldstick wrote:
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Denis McMahon <denismfmcma...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think the hacker is a figment of Nick's imagination, or rather a
consequence of his broken python code corrupting his data.

Unless the Python installation on Nikos' system has become self-aware
and is actively objecting to his code, I think that messages like
"Read a manual" and "Learn to code" inserted into a database (as seen
in the images that Nikos linked earlier) would normally suggest a
hacker.

but... a very polite hacker

My highly trained team were all brought up to be extremely polite.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence