On 14/11/2013 17:56, Ethan Furman wrote:
On 11/14/2013 09:37 AM, Joel Goldstick wrote:

So, beyond that, what is the point of the thread?

You haven't met Ranting Rick yet?  He's a troll's troll, outdone only by
one other whose name I don't remember.

His posts are, amazingly enough, rants.  Usually about his
(mis)perceptions of the failures of:

   - Python
   - The Python Leaders
   - Good Coding Practices
   - Everyone but himself (and the "Silent Majority" he represents)

He has been on vacation for a few months, but, alas, he is back.
Interestingly, even though he is still in my kill file I could tell the
thread was his just from the subject title.

--
~Ethan~

But he's not 100% troll as he has published some useful stuff on IDLE/tkinter, that's why he's only on the subs bench for my Trolls Dream Team. No guesses who the captain is now :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence