On 17/11/2013 12:57, Ned Batchelder wrote:
On Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:45:05 AM UTC-5, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 17/11/2013 12:34, Ned Batchelder wrote:
YBM: I'm going to politely ask you again to please stop.

1) Don't answer off-topic questions here.  It only encourages more off-topic
questions.

2) Don't be abusive.  http://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/

3) Lastly, your abuse is in the form of a (rhetorical) question, which is
likely to simply cause another answer, which we don't want.

Thanks, please do what you can to make this community the kind that you want.

--Ned.

So I'll ask again, why is YBM singled out for the code of conduct when I
can't remember it ever being aimed at Nikos?  This strikes me as dual
standards, something that I dislike intensely.

Mark Lawrence

Mark, if you are going to play the self-appointed policeman of fairness, you
need to stay on top of things.  I posted this message within the last day, on
this very thread:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-November/660343.html

--Ned.

Brilliant, he's been plaguing us for months and you pulled him up yesterday, but YBM gets singled out first time (s)he's here, I really love the consistency. How many other people have the code of conduct thrust down their throats the first time they arrive here, very few I imagine?

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence