If you cannot read it, please click here.
Special Issue on
"Software Development Tools"
Submission Deadline: February 19th, 2014
Dear ,
Journal of Software Engineering and Applications (JSEA) is seeking papers for the upcoming special issue on "Software Development Tools". We would like to invite contributors like you to submit papers that may shed some light on this issue through our Paper Submission System.
About Our Journal
JSEA is an international, double-blind, peer-reviewed and open-access journal with both print and online versions. For more information about the journal, please visit: http://www.scirp.org/journal/jsea.
Aims & Scope (not limited to):
• Software requirements tools
• Software construction tools
• Software maintenance tools
• Software configure management tools
• Software project management tools
• Software quality tools
Other Special Issues in JSEA
• Cloud Computing
(Submission Deadline: November 29th, 2013)
• Programming Languages
(Submission Deadline: January 23rd, 2014)
• Software Analysis and Testing
(Submission Deadline: March 5th, 2014)

>> More

Guest Editor
Prof. Janche Sang (Cleveland State University, USA)
JSEA Editorial Office
E-mail: j...@scirp.org
Place of Public Relation: Scientific Research Publishing Inc., P. O. BOX 54821, Irvine CA 92619-4821, USA.
Place of Customer Service: Building 5, Headquarters Space of Optical Valley, Tangxun Lake North Street 38#, East Lake High-Tech Development Zone, Wuhan 430223, Hubei Province, China.