Am 16.12.13 18:04, schrieb Grant Edwards:
On 2013-12-16, Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
   * The "everything is a string" view of the world is severly
     limiting if you're not just processing strings.

I wasn't sure if that was the case, from what I was seeing. Are there
any aggregate types at all?

There are arrays with string keys (similar to Python dictionaries).

Aggregate types are indeed a weak point, but still there are lists (since ever) and dicts (since 8.5, ~6 years) with value semantics. Arrays are distinct from dicts and provide no value semantics, i.e. you cannot pass them around. Today these issues are overcome by using dicts or some OO framework.

        Christian