On 17/12/2013 17:18, Larry Martell wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
On 2013-12-17, Wolfgang Keller <felip...@gmx.net> wrote:

I was also taught C as an undergrad but having already learned Java, C
and C++ before arriving at University I found the C course very easy
so my own experience is not representative. Many of the other students
at that time found the course too hard and just cheated on all the
assignments (I remember one students offering to fix/finish anyone's
assignment in exchange for a bottle of cider!).

I did that, but my fee was a case of beer.

Pay bottle get monkey?

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence