On 18/12/2013 18:11, Michael Torrie wrote:
On 12/18/2013 07:51 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Joel Goldstick
<joel.goldst...@gmail.com> wrote:
So, what you need to do is show a small coding example of the problem you
are having.  Give the OS, the python version, and copy the traceback if
there is an error.

And give a good solid reason why you need to automate a CAPTCHA,
because none of us here wants to contribute to the eternal problem of
spam.

Nor do we wish to be party to helping you violate goarticle's terms of
service.  If you do violate their terms of service, then you forfeit any
right to view their content.

Sadly by answering their previous questions going back to 19/11/2013 perhaps we've already, inadvertently set them off down this sticky path. Oh, I just wish I'd attended that management course about advance hindsight :(

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence