On 14/01/2014 19:54, Mike wrote:
El martes, 14 de enero de 2014 16:32:49 UTC-3, MRAB  escribió:
On 2014-01-14 19:24, Mike wrote:

Hello,

I confudsed,need printer the value of list (this is reaer from csv) . The
reader is ok, but my problem is in the print moment because printer only the
last value. For example my csv is:

[........]

us...@example.com;user1;lastName;Name

us...@example.com;user2;lastName;Name

[........]

But when execute the script I view the print is only the last user

[........]

ca us...@example.com displayName 'user2' sn 'lastName' cn 'Name'

[........]

And I need the next printer

[........]

ca us...@example.com displayName 'User1' sn ''lastName" cn 'Name'

ca us...@example.com displayName 'User2' sn ''lastName" cn 'Name'

[........]

My script is

[........]

#!/usr/bin/python

import csv

with open ('users.csv', 'rb') as f:

          reader = csv.reader (f, delimiter=';' ) #delimiter tabulador

          for row in reader:

                  mail     = row [0]

                  name     = row [3]

                  lastname = row [2]

This line is indented the same amount as the 'for' loop, which means

that it will be executed after the loop has finished.

          print "ma {} displayName '{}' sn '{}'".format(mail,name,lastname)

You don't need to close the file here because the 'with' statement will

do that for you.

f.close()

[........]

Thanks.

Hello MRAB,
I remove the "f.close" and after execute the script but still i have the same
result (print the last row)

Thanks

Your print statement needs to be inside the for loop, you currently have it after the loop has finished.

Would you also please read and action this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us seeing the double line spacing above, thanks.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence