On 10/03/2014 08:40, Tim Golden wrote:
On 10/03/2014 03:16, Mark Lawrence wrote:
It looks as if the upgrade from 3.3.4 to 3.3.5 has stolen my copies of
py.exe and pyw.exe from c:\windows.  Before I raise an issue on the bug
tracker could someone please confirm this, as it wouldn't be the first
time I've managed to screw something up.

<random ill-educated guesswork>
One thing does occur to me: I seem to remember that you have in the past
installed py[w].exe from Vinay's standalone installer. If that was the
case, it's presumably possible that some mechanism of the Python 3.3.5
.msi removed them and didn't replace them with its own versions?
</random ill-educated guesswork>

TJG

Correct. I'll flag this on the bug tracker just in case this is in fact the cause, though I can't off of the top of my head see why it should be.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.