On 29/03/2014 03:21, Rustom Mody wrote:
On Saturday, March 29, 2014 8:34:19 AM UTC+5:30, Mark H. Harris wrote:
On 3/28/14 9:33 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
Mark, please stop posting to the newsgroup comp.lang.python AND the
mailing list (...). They mirror each other. Your posts
are not so important that we need to see everything twice.

Its not my fault, Steven. Something goofy is going on. My address says
only comp.lang.python

I have no idea why some of these messages are being duplicated on the
mailing list. I only post to the news group.

Anyways, sorry.  I'll keep checking this.

regards,

Just use the amazing, fool-safe, fail-proof google-groups.
And enjoy bliss.

[Uh... And now I need to run... Out of sprinting practice...]

Blast, you beat me to it, and I never could sprint :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.