On 11/04/2014 17:02, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:57 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
If you wish to interpret my words as baiting that's fine by me.  From my
perspective I'm simply making a statement of fact.

It's almost now debatable whether you were metabaiting Steven into
telling you off for trolling the resident troll...

The time when we could have sane threads started by a jmf post about
Unicode is now over. His posts no longer have false claims that crave
rebuttal, so I advise completely ignoring them, and him, until such
time as he makes a point worthy of a response.

ChrisA

I have no further comment to make, regardless of who says what.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.