On 15/05/2014 03:43, Ben Finney wrote:
Rustom Mody <rustompm...@gmail.com> writes:

Until then may we relegate '79' to quaint historical curiosities

Not until the general capacity of human cognition advances to make
longer lines easier to read.

We humans may be historical curiosities some day; until then, let's
continue to write our code as though humans are the ones who will be
reading it.

I thought code was meant to be read by programmers, not humans :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.