If you do not have a closed form for T(E) you cannot calculate the exact value of I(V).

Anyway. Assuming T is integrable you can approximate I(V).

1. Way to do:
interpolate T(E) by a polynomial P and integrate P. For this you need the equation (coefficients and exponents) of P. Integrating is easy after that.

2. other way:
Use Stair-functions: you can approximate the Value of IV() by the sum over T(E_i) * (E_{i+1} - E_i) s.t. E_0 = E_F-\frac{eV}{2} and E_n = E_F+\frac{eV}{2}.

3 one more way:
use a computer algebra system like sage.

bg,
Johannes