On 28/05/2014 12:31, Sameer Rathoud wrote:
On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:21:22 PM UTC+5:30, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
On 05/28/2014 01:43 PM, Sameer Rathoud wrote:

Please suggest, if we have any free ide for python development.

I think major IDEs in the place have their Python integration.

Did you make some search and tried each one?

With just the information you provided, every existing IDE is OK.

- What didnt you like in IDLE?

- What IDE do you use for anything else thant Python?

for C++ and C# development I prefer visual studio and for C++ try outs even
codeblock is ok

For Java I use eclipse.

Get the pydev plugin for eclipse. Pydev uses pylint to flag up errors or warnings as you type, saves hours of work.

But first time I am trying python. I was trying some UI  with python. I have
installed wingide. But i didn't liked it because for licenses messages even in
trial version.

I was searching for spyder, but didn't got any helpful installable.

My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.