On 16/06/2014 04:38, Dan Sommers wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:17:57 -0400, Roy Smith wrote:

I don't believe HandGrenade implements throw().  It does, however,
implement lobbeth().

And therein lies the problem with Object Oriented Programming:
instances of HandGrenade neither throw nor lobbeth.

One, Two, Five'ly yours,
Dan

The above looks like a bug that should have been picked up, why hasn't OverflowError been raised?

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.