On 13/07/2014 08:01, Martin S wrote:
While coding a rating calculator I am using a for-loop within if-elif-else.
When using the for-loop in the first if instance my editor accepts
this, but when using the same for-loop within the elif instance it
complain about "unexpected indent".

Like so:

def function(x):
    if rdiff >=500:
       for ....
          [do stuff]
    elif rdiff >=410:
        for ...                      <== unexpected indent
           [do other stuff]

What the...? What am I doing wrong?
(hopefully the indents translate; else def, if/elif, for and [dostuff]
are indented)

/Martin S

You've gone A Space Too Far.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.