Hi,

I'm very new to python programming.
I would like to ask how come when I send ISO8583 to the server, I didn't get
any response back.

If I send it incorrect parameter, the server will reply but if I send it
correctly, the server didn't response.

The original client is in java using ISOMUX, I have been trying to use the
pyMux.py that on the ISO8583 module but didn't succeed also.

Right now i'm just using normal python socket and ISO8583 module.

The original java ISOMUX code:

    ISOMUX isoMux = new ISOMUX(channel)
    {
      protected String getKey(ISOMsg m)
        throws ISOException
      {
        return m.getMTI().substring(0, 2) + m.getString(32) + m.getString(12);
      }
    };

Could someone give me example whether python have other method similar to
ISOMUX?

Thank you.