Ok i get the basics of this and i have been doing some successful parsings and
using regular expressions to find html tags. I have tried to find an img tag
and write that image to a file. I have had no success. It says it has
successfully wrote the image to the file with a try... except statement but
when i try to open this it says that the image has like no been saved correctly
or is damaged. This was just reading the src attribute of the tag and trying to
save that link to a .jpg(the extension of the image). Ok so i looked deeper and
added a forward slash to the url and then added the image src attribute to it.
I then opened that link with the urllib.urlopen() and then read the contents
and saved it to the file again. I still got the same result as before. Is there
a function in beautiful soup or the urllib module that i can use to save and
image. This is just a problem i am sorting out not a whole application so the
code is small. Thanks