On 21/07/2014 15:27, Grant Edwards wrote:
On 2014-07-21, Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:

You call it a bug because you can't think of any way it could be
beneficial. That's the wrong way of looking at it. Something isn't a
bug because you find it annoying; it's a bug because it fails to
implement the programmer's intentions and/or the docs/specification.

I was always taught that it's a "bug" is when a program doesn't do
what a reasonable user expects -- that it's got nothing to do with the
programmer's intent.

As in my entire career I've never come across a "reasonable user" then by that definition there are no bugs.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.