On 7/31/2014 3:11 PM, Anders Wegge Keller wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:57:36 -0400
Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> wrote:

On 7/31/2014 9:38 AM, Anders Wegge Keller wrote:
   My spam filter have an issue with the way mails are sent to this list.
If a mail sent to python-list is DKIM-signed, the DKIM-Signature header
is kept in the mail. Since the mangling happening during distribution to
the list changes one of the signed header fields, rather a lot of the
mails to the list ends up in Spam.

   So where to report this issue?

All python.org list are run with 'mailman', www.list.org , which has
multiple lists about mailman.  I am assuming that the behavior you
describe is not specific to python-list.

  It is. The wikimedia/wikipedia/mediawiki lists I subscribe to, also use
Mailman. There are no problems with either wrong DKIM-signatures, nor wrong
spf checks.

You could try python-list-owner (@ python . org), and Barry Warsaw and a Python mailman person should see the message.

--
Terry Jan Reedy