Hi, ALL,
I'm working on the script that should starting from the given
directory enumerate all directories and files underneath and
calculates the hash value of such file.
It works fine when I start it from some particular directory, but when
I give the "C:\" it crashes python.

The last thing the script processes is the file in cmdcons directory,
which is AFAIU from the ComboFix run.
I have Windows XP SP3 with python 2.7.

Now, I'm confused.
My questions are:

1. Am I able to catch such situation and see where the crash occur?
2. If not, what is the proper way to debug such situation?

I am getting the window saying that python.exe has encountered a
problem and needs to close.

The last file processed was "c:\cmdcons\dpti20.sy_".

What strange about it that when I run the script under debugger (I'm
using winpdb), it is running further and crashing on some other file.

Thank you for any help tracking down the issue.