On 14/10/2014 06:19, Michael Torrie wrote:
On 10/12/2014 08:05 PM, ryguy7272 wrote:
Ahhhhh!!!  I didn't know I needed to run it from the command prompt!  Ok, not
it makes sense, and everything works.

Thanks to all!

You don't have to run python apps from the command line.  Apps that
throw up windows can usually be run by double-clicking the py file in
windows.  But apps that communicate solely on the terminal or console
have to be run in that environment.

No, you need to double click a pyw file to get a windows app, py files always give you a console.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence