Are there any Python professionals in or around NYC who can meetup for an hour
or two to help me with a few things? I've been trying to run various Python
scripts for a few months now, and I'm not having any success with this stuff at
all. Basically, everything built into Python works perfectly fine for me.
However, whenever I try to run something like numpy or beautifulsoup, or
anything like that, I have all kinds of errors.

If anyone could meet for an hour or two, in a Starbucks, and go through a few
examples of Python code, it would be great!! I can take you out for a few beers
afterwards.