Hello I am making a data management program and although i can make my own
databases I would like a couple sample ones to check out. Of course I searched
on google for sample db's and I downloaded some but they are not working and I
keep getting:
                    File is not a database or encrypted

The error is not exactly like that but it does say that it may be encrypted or
not a database. I want the end user to take a database and load it in to my
program but I dont wont this happening even if the file is a sqlite3 one as
well.