On 10/30/2014 8:33 AM, Néstor Boscán wrote:

I'm using Python 2.7 and I'm creating a class decorator that extract
information from exceptions for logging purposes.

Everytime an exception is raised from the original function and I
extract the origin of the exception with sys.exc_info() I get a
reference to the line in the decorator where the function is called, not
the line of the original function where the exception was raised.

I expect that both lines should be in the traceback. Post an example where you do not intercept the exception.

--
Terry Jan Reedy