In article
<CAHu5PrbYMUzfs1AZYzPaN__51h7Q=4d5bfjm2eqofx90okx...@mail.gmail.com>,
 Cyd Haselton <chasel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, after trying various ways to add that flag before lpython in
> setup.py, I stripped all --allow-shlib-undefined
> --no-allow-shlib-undefined feom the Makefile, ran make clean, and
> make.
>
> I still get the following error:
> Modules/python.o \
>                 -lc -ldl -lm  -L. -lpython2.7   -lm
> ./libpython2.7.so: undefined reference to `sincos'
> make: *** [python] Error 1

I don't understand why you are seeing that problem *unless" you might be
running into this issue that I found by searching for "sincos Android":

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=38423

That looks awfully suspicious.  If it isn't that, I don't know what to
tell you.  You could open an issue on the Python bug tracker
(bugs.python.org) but we don't officially support Android so I doubt
that will help much.  If you haven't already, you might try asking on
some Android forums; I know other oddities of building things on Android
have been reported.

Good luck!

--
 Ned Deily,