On 12/05/2014 09:48 PM, Aahan Krish wrote:
Hello Ned, I didn't notice that he was using tabs more than as needed for
indentation. Guess I trusted the wrong guy. :P Anyway, it's one more thing
to keep in mind. Grrrr!

Several times now you have started a new thread to comment on an existing one. Please use the reply-list feature of your email program or newsgroup reader.

New messages are for new threads.

And while I'm at it, please use text messages. html messages are wrong here for a number of reasons, even though none of them have apparently affected your recent messages.
--
DaveA