On 12/10/2014 5:04 PM, Bruno Cauet wrote:
I hesitated a while before deciding not to include it! Apart from python
core development what would be the reasons to work mostly on this version ?

where 'This version' == 3.5. A possible reason: one is developing an app expected to be released fall 2015 after the 3.5 release and the app depends on something new in 3.5. I must admit though that I cannot think of any such thing now for 3.5. For 3.3 there was the new unicode, which was first committed about a year before release. For 3.4, there was asyncio, but it was not committed until beta1, and was hardly usable then.

So it was a defensible position. Anyone who would check 3.5 could just as well check 3.4 and have most of the same impact on the summary.

--
Terry Jan Reedy