On Friday, December 12, 2014 4:40:01 AM UTC-8, Delgado Motto wrote:
> I travel alot, if not just interested in things of pocketable portability,
> and was curious if you can tell me if Python can be LEARNED from beginner on
> an IOS device ( with interest of being able to test my code, possibly even if
> a free website is capable of reviewing scripts ) but if not then I prefer if
> you can suggest a language that can be used from such a machine. My ultimate
> goal is to be able to create web pages and internet bots capable of searching
> specific things for me, simply to save me time in my day as little as
> crawling Youtube for a song that fails to be uploaded or other related
> examples. Please advise me. Thanks.

Yes, you can learn  and write Python on iOS. There are several apps for this.

Here are some websites to look at:
http://pythonforios.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pythonista/id528579881?mt=8
http://kivy.org/#home
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/python-3.2-for-ios/id519319292?mt=8
Codecademy: Code Hour

I don't know how well these work, but since there are so many, I am assuming at
least a couple are decent.

I included Codecademy at the end just in case you need to review some basic
syntax, but I'm not sure if you'll need it.

Luke Tomaneng