Currently i'm using the following code to transform a row fetched from an sqlite database into a dictionary property:

   def __init__(self, id_):
       self.id = id_
       self.data = None
       conn = sqlite3.connect('data')
       conn.row_factory = sqlite3.Row
       row = conn.execute(query, {'id': str(id_)}).fetchone()
       conn.close()

       if row:
           self.data = dict(zip(row.keys(), tuple(row)))

I have two questions:

 1. Is this an acceptable idiom for the construction of self.data dictionary,
     or do I have a better and more readable option?

 2. How can I stop PyCharm from giving me an unresolved reference warning
at row.keys()? It's not a big deal, but slightly annoying. But I'd rather prefer
    a method that doesn't completely disable other valid cases.