On 19/02/2015 09:42, Mario Figueiredo wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk
<mailto:breamore...@yahoo.co.uk>> wrote

    The opinions being expressed seem to be along the lines of
    "reinventing round wheels is a waste of time.  Reinventing square or
    even triangular wheels is really pointless".

You obviously don't value the word 'exercise'.

    If you don't like the opinions expressed here by so called
    "patronizing posters" you are free to go away at any time you see fit.

If you don't like the opinions on the opinions of patronizing posters,
you are free to go away any time you see fit.

No thanks as I won't be able to find any more candidates for my dream team.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence