On 07/03/2015 11:09, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
Rustom Mody wrote:

This includes not just bug-prone-system code such as Java and Windows but
seemingly working code such as python 3.

What Unicode bugs do you think Python 3.3 and above have?

Methinks somebody has been drinking too much loony juice. Either that or taking too much notice of our RUE. Not that I've done a proper analysis, but to my knowledge there's nothing like the number of issues on the bug tracker for Unicode bugs for Python 3 compared to Python 2.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence