Greetings,

I am new to Python.  I am sorry for beating what is probably a dead horse but I
checked the net and couldn't find the answer to my question.

I like a lot of what I've seen in Python, however, after 35 years and probably
a dozen languages under my belt, I very strongly disagree with the notion of
using white space to delimit blocks.  Not wanting to beat what I believe is
probably a dead horse, I have one question.

Is there a utility that will allow me to write Python-like code that includes
some block delimiter that I can see, that converts the code into runnable
Python code?  If so, where can I find it?

Thanks!

Blake McBride