On 04/19/2015 09:37 PM, josiah.l...@stu.nebo.edu wrote:
On Wednesday, November 27, 2002 at 4:01:02 AM UTC-7, John Hunter wrote:
"malik" == malik martin <malik_mar...@hotmail.com> writes:

     malik>    i'm having a simple problem i guess.  but i still dont
     malik> know the answer. anyone see anything wrong with this code?
     malik> i think it's the line in the while loop that starts with
     malik> "averagea = ..."  because it will execute once but once the
     malik> loop goes around one more time it gets an error. is there
     malik> it because averagea has been assigned a definate value? if
     malik> so how do i record the value but reset averagea back to 0(
     malik> i guess it would be 0)

     malik>    any help would be apreciated. thanks!!

I think you forgot to post your code.   Makes it harder.

JDH

And I think you forgot to check the date of the post to which you're responding.

--
DaveA