On 21/04/2015 06:43, Sayth wrote:
If you were asked to right a song to teach new python programmers the core
concepts of python to new pythonistas could you?

What would be your song?

song and mnemonics are a key to learning and memorizing but very rarely used,
at least in my experience with programming.

Yet everyone knows the knee bone is connected to the. .. !

Hit me with your best shot!

Sayth

Given that around one third of IT projects end up delivering nothing surely it's got to be "Always look on the bright side of life" :)

As an alternative perhaps we could get someone who is musically inclined, with Chris Angelico springing to my mind, to put The Zen of Python to music.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence