On 5/29/2015 9:01 AM, Mike Driscoll wrote:
I've been asked on several occasions to write about intermediate or advanced topics in Python and I
was wondering what the community considers to be "intermediate" or "advanced".

I'm trying my hand at Cython (http://cython.org/). I just know enough of the Python and C languages to understand the book, "Cython" by Kurt W. Smith, but trying to understand this on a deeper level by re-reading each chapter two or three times is enough to give me a headache. Which is fine since I have no use for a programming book that I can breeze through. Then again, maybe this book wasn't the best book to learn Cython from.

Chris R.