On 01/06/2015 00:23, Tim Delaney wrote:
On 1 June 2015 at 05:40, fl <rxjw...@gmail.com
<mailto:rxjw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have a string b='1234'. I run: br=reversed(b)

    I hope that I can print out '4321' by:

    for br in b

    but it complains:
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Any time you get a SyntaxError, it means that you have coded something
which does not match the specified syntax of the language version.

Assuming you copied and pasted the above, I can see an error:

     for br in b

The for statement must have a colon at the end of line e.g. a complete
for statement and block is:

for br in b:
     print br

This will output the characters one per line (on Python 3.x), since that
is what the reversed() iterator will return. You will need to do
something else to get it back to a single string.

Will it indeed? Perhaps fixing the syntax error will get something to print :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence