Two unrelated points:

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 5:54:43 AM UTC+5:30, TheDoctor wrote:
> On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:03:49 AM UTC-5, Eddilbert Macharia wrote:
> > I think i kind of understand now.
> >
> > Instead of python having data types like int, string, e.t.c it has two
> > primitive types which are class type and class object which are created by
> > python interpreter during its setup .using this two classes python is able
> > to create some more data types
>
> Eddibert, don't let this crowd (Terry, Stephen, et al.) confuse you.  They
> are as confused about it as you are.
>
> The truth is, that they've told a lie to themselves (everything is an object)
> to hide some details FROM THEMSELVES in their model.  They climb a ladder of
> ambiguity anytime there's a new problem in their model and call it a "type",
> or they pull out the "metaclass" term (because no one really knows that that
> is, so they feel *pretty* safe).
>
> A type is not an object in the same way an instantiated type is an object --
> anymore than a blueprint for a building is the building itself.

Point 1

Yes.  You may be onto something here Mark [I assume that's your name].
Some very intelligent people have suggested that the sloppy use of 'is'
causes more misunderstanding than any useful communication.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-Prime.

And in "Gödel, the Mind and the Laws of Physics" Roger Penrose draws a picture
of Three worlds and the mysteries that connect them
http://sustainedreaction.yuku.com/topic/4931/Three-Worlds-Three-Mysteries#.VW0b9rzGI8o

1. The mathematical world
2. The mental world
3. The physical world

which means that the 'is' in each is different.

As enumerated here http://blog.languager.org/2015/03/cs-history-0.html
the history and very existence of CS has arisen from grapping with these
questions.

Point 2: [unrelated to the content of the OP]
You may wish to consider whether your style and the names you keep assuming
and changing are helping you.  Best I can see many people have begun to killfile
you.