On 26/06/2015 02:40, fl wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:24:07 PM UTC-7, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 26/06/2015 02:07, fl wrote:
Hi,

I read Ned's tutorial on Python. It is very interesting. On its last
example, I cannot understand the '_' in:

board=[[0]*8 for _ in range(8)]

I know  '_' is the precious answer, but it is still unclear what it is
in the above line. Can you explain it to me?

Thanks,

Lots of people could carry on explaining things to you, but you don't
appear to be making any attempt to do some research before posing your
questions, so how about using a search engine?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

Excuse me. On one hand, I am busying on cram these Python stuff quickly for
a position. On the other hand, the search seems to me needing a little
skill to get the goal I hope. I would really appreciate if someone can give
an example on what phrase to use in the search. I am not a lazy guy.
Thanks to all the response.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5893163/what-is-the-purpose-of-the-single-underscore-variable-in-python