Python Hackers,

PyCon PL 2015 is pleased to announce that its Call for Proposals will be closed
soon!

We encourage you all to come and share experience with a varied audience of
ethusiastic Pythonistas that the conference attracts each year. Talks and
workshops from all Python-related areas are welcome, both in Polish and English.

The deadline for proposals is July 15th, 2015. You can submit yours by filling
in this form: http://goo.gl/forms/kh4kBkVF9G

PyCon PL is renowed for its unique atmosphere, owed to accomodating all
participants in the same hotel, which helds the conference. It fosters superb
networking opportunities as well as a great fun in the evenings.

This year we invite you to a comfortable four-star hotel in the middle of
beautiful and green area, located 60km from Warsaw. We will arrange inexpensive
bus transport from Warsaw to the hotel for those who need it.

More information on Call for Proposals and the conference itself can be found
on its website.

Hope to meet you in Poland this autumn!

Feel free to meet us on:

http://pl.pycon.org/2015/