hi:
Do you know, where can I download the python2.7.10-xcompile.patch file?thanks.

On 07/24/2015 10:20 AM, Christopher Mullins wrote:

What did you set those variables to?

Also, output from python -v would be helpful.

On Jul 23, 2015 10:15 PM, "Laura Creighton" <l...@openend.se <mailto:l...@openend.se>> wrote:

    In a message of Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:37:35 +0800,
    "chenc...@inhand.com.cn <mailto:chenc...@inhand.com.cn>" write
    s:
    >hi:
    >I'm Needing to get python 2.7.10 to cross compile correctly for
    an ARM
    >embedded device. When I execute python using shell, it comes out this
    >error:ImportError: No module named site.I have setted environment
    >varible:PYTHONHOME and PYTHONPATH. Is there some good idea to
    sovle this
    >issue?

    You might want to try that question over here:

    I think you have an issue with dynamic library linking, but I don't
    know how to find out for sure.   People there do.

    Laura