Hello, I'm Javad Mokhtari Koushyar from Iran, Hamedan. four month ago I started teaching python 3.4.1 in Persian using a blog. first I thought people do not pay attention to it but after a week I received very messages that makes me to continue and now I am happy that I made a book from my blog posts and shared it with different persian sites. I want you to share this event because everyday people use my book and send me messages for thanksgiving. Thank for yourattention. This is my blog:http://www.iranpython.blog.ir/ .

goodbye
Python Is best for ever.
Javad M. Koushyar