On 8/26/2015 5:02 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Finney" <ben+pyt...@benfinney.id.au>
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
any
other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information
in any medium. Thank you.

Misleading, intimidating, hostile nonsense.

Agreed.

If you want to participate here, please do so from a mail system
>> which does not make these legalistic demands.

I disagree with prohibiting people encumbered by such systems from participating.

I agree with you. Unfortunately my request for removing this nonsense has been
denied by my employer.
To the point where I'm restrincting myself from posting from time to time. I
will probably restrict myself even more.

How about instead you augment your signature with "Please ignore the boilerplate below.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

--
Terry Jan Reedy