".esnes sekam ti wonk uoY .daer ot ysae os sgniht ekam seod yllaer ti ,niaga gnitsop potrof s'knahT"

On 30/08/2015 12:38, Sven R. Kunze wrote:
Well, it comes down to "can he switch from JSON to YAML" in the first
place as he is going to parse "by-third-party" generated json. So, if he
can persuade MongoDB to output YAML instead, he would be all fine.

Just my 2 cents.

On 28.08.2015 18:15, Robin Koch wrote:
Am 28.08.2015 um 18:09 schrieb Sven R. Kunze:

>> I'm reading JSON output from an input file, and extracting values.

for proper parsing into native Python types, I would recommend YAML.

"What's the best way to get from A to B?"
"I recommend starting at C."

- Every other usenet-discussion.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence