Am 07.09.15 um 03:40 schrieb Paulo da Silva:
Às 20:20 de 06-09-2015, Michael Torrie escreveu:
On 09/06/2015 12:47 PM, Paulo da Silva wrote:
Do I need to go to more complex system like wxwidgets or pyside (QT)?
I looked at the last one but, from the 1st steps, it seems too complex.

Before anyone can suggest toolkits to look at, what kind of GUI are you
trying to build?

It's in the post.
Simple widgets except for one multicolumn scrollable and editable list
and, in another case, a few grouped scrollable canvas.

For a multicolumn editable list I suggest using tablelist. There are Python bindings around. Scrolling in Tk is generally done by grouping together scrollbars and widgets in a frame and connecting the scrollbars scrollcommands with xview/yview.

        Christian