On 10/6/2015 10:56 AM, John Gordon wrote:
In <mailman.409.1444115369.28679.python-l...@python.org>
=?utf-8?Q?Cameroni123_=E2=84=A2?= <cameronbel...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi I have recently installed python on windows 10 and I'm trying to
save in order to run the module and I cant I don't know why, could
you please help?
Cameron

Which version of Python.  How installed.

We need more details to help you.

What program are you using to try to save?  Is it a text editor?

What happens when you try to save?  How do you know it didn't work?
Do you get an error message?

If you are using IDLE, to see errors messages, run it from Command Prompt window with 'python -m idlelib' or perhaps 'py -3.y -m idlelib' (replacing 'y' with the appropriate number) or 'py -2.7 -m idlelib.idle'.

--
Terry Jan Reedy