Hi,
today i downloaded python3.5.0 x86 (win32) installer.
after the programm installed the files into its standard directory without asking me if i wanted it in a different position, i tried running a program that was written for python 3.3.x
the response of my system was an error message "python.exe is not a valid 32 bit executable." .

I just wanted to let you know that your program just doesn't work on WinXP.

I guess you just think "Linux is better anyway" to which i agree until it comes to games requiring directx, but that doesn't change the fact that the installer was labeled as working on win32 systems.

I hope you solve the problem.

keep up the good work and once Linux natively handles directx i'll dump MS immediately.

with best regards,

Steffen H.