On 8 November 2015 at 06:55, Sayth Renshaw <flebber.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if there is an archive mirror for these binaries available. i
> was looking for lxml 3.4.1 and the current version is the latest on the page
> at 3.4.4 being on windows I cannot build it.
>
> http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
>
> Thanks
>
> Sayth
> --

Why do you need an old version? There should be no reason to use an
old version…  Why can’t you use lxml 3.4.4?

If you are a fan of old software, you are probably on Python 2.x, too,
and you can get a binary from here:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/lxml/3.4.1

Also, those binaries are built by someone USING Windows. You can
certainly build C extensions, if you install Visual Studio in the
correct version.

PGP: 5EAAEA16